Herb-Crusted Pork Tenderloins
Mom got this recipe from our friend Rebecca Laschinger who served it at a dinner party they went to without us .
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons herbes de Provence or dried Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (1- to 1 1/2-lb.) pork tenderloins, trimmed
- Combine first 5 ingredients. Rub mixture evenly into pork. Place pork in a large shallow dish or large zip-top plastic freezer bag. Cover or seal, and chill 2 to 4 hours.
- Place pork on a wire rack in a lightly greased shallow roasting pan.
- Bake at 450° for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°, and bake 20 to 30 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted in thickest portion registers 155°. Remove from oven, and cover pork loosely with aluminum foil; let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Yield: Makes 6 to 8 servings
Southern Living, DECEMBER 2006